Quiero desgarrar esta vena que esta llena de muchos sentimientos.

domingo, 2 de febrero de 2020

Dear S.

There are no words to describe the meaning you have to me or how much you impact my life. There's this angel I know very little about. But in time, I will truly get to know who this wonderful person is. Just by looking into her soul through her brown crystal clear eyes and contagious laugh did I truly see her for who she is. Now, all that it takes to make me happy is the thought of you because, your voice has become a soothing nurse to my being, your kiss shows the heavenly memories of what our best moments that are yet to come hold, and your touch writes words that leave evidence of unyielding love beyond comprehension. I will forever love you to my very last breath.

With love,

B.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario