Quiero desgarrar esta vena que esta llena de muchos sentimientos.

domingo, 2 de febrero de 2020

Letter Tres

Today I woke up feeling happy and in love. Do you know why I woke up feeling this
way? because you were by my side, with your snoring, your drool in my neck and your breath
pinking my cheek. I woke up with a man who, although he seems like a complete idiot, is the
most wonderful man of my life, of course after my father. A man who is intelligent, funny,
funny, a man who irritates me and drives me crazy.

A man who is capable of everything and who has the confidence to do great things. A man who although totally clueless and disorganized
keeps me in love. I love you for who you are, for your good qualities and so bad ones. I see both,
even if you don't believe it.

You make me a better person; my temper has improved and my way of talking to you
too. Every day I feel that I can open to you and be more expressive. I love you even if you do not
understand why my feelings. You are important to me and I want you to know my love.

PS. I will miss you all day.

See you later,

With a lot Amore


S.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario