Quiero desgarrar esta vena que esta llena de muchos sentimientos.

domingo, 2 de febrero de 2020

Letter 2

Dear T,

Today I woke up happy, because you were by my side. Waking up in your arms is the
best feeling in the world. I feel protected and safe. Thank you for taking care of me in my
dreams. Yesterday was a different and busy day. We had a misunderstanding and we could solve
it without any problem. I believe that this relationship has a future, if both work hard. I admit
that I feel insecure and comfortable with certain things, but I try to improve. Please, my love be
patient. I know that I am a difficult and complicated woman, but I want this more than anything.
I want to give you my love and my support.

PS. Sonnet 48

With all my love,

S.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario